Pet & Stains In Carpets Applications
Pet Stains in Carpets:
- On fresh urine stains, blot up as much as possible. Spray the area with general purpose mix, and allow 1-2 minutes to emulsify the stain and odour before removing with a damp cloth.
- On old pet stains, spray on a strong mix, or concentrate followed by a spray of water. Allow 1-2 minutes to emulsify the stain and odor. Application may need to be repeated, but Orange TKO WILL remove the stain, and the odor that goes along with it!
Eliminate Skunk & Spraying Odors:
- Spray area with 2 - 6 oz TKO per gallon of water, depending on the severity of the situation. If you know the area that was directly sprayed, spray strong mix of 10 - 20 oz per gallon of water. If possible, rinse with water after allowing to sit for 3 - 5 minutes to emulsify. Eliminates the odor - doesn't just cover it up!
Pet Odor Control:
- For indoor use, light mix should be sufficient. Use general purpose mix outdoors. Spray directly on the odor source, or spray into the air to freshen the room.
Clean Kennels, Cages and Litter Boxes:
- Spray on general purpose mix, and allow 1-2 minutes to emulsify. Wipe down with a sponge or cloth. Rinse litter boxes with water.
Clean Pet Bedding and Blankets:
- Add 1-2 ounces of Orange TKO in the washing machine. Cleans and deodorizes.
- Wipe down with a light mix of Orange TKO.
Horse Stalls and Trailers:
- Spray on general mix of TKO. Allow to emulsify stains and odors for 5-10 minutes. Rinse area with water.