Degreasing Engines and Machinery
- Use water hose or pressure washer with water only to wash off loose debris and wet area to be cleaned. While engine is still wet, spray concentrated TKO on entire area. Allow 10 -15 minutes to emulsify grease and oil. Rinse area with water from hose or pressure washer. - No toxic fumes and no danger to your skin or the vehicles paint! TKO works well on a cold engine, but works even better if the engine is warm (but not hot). Orange TKO is not corrosive and leaves no residue.
Removing Grain Dust From Machinery
- Spray machinery with general mix of Orange TKO. Allow 3 - 5 minutes to emulsify. Spray off with water from hose or pressure wash
Horse Industry (including Equestrian)
Stalls and Trailers:
- Spray on general mix of TKO. Allow to emulsify stains and odors for 5 - 10 minutes. Rinse area with water. Eliminates all odors.
Saddles and Tack:
- Clean with strong mix of Orange TKO. Allow 3 - 5 minutes to emulsify and wipe off. Clean blankets by adding 1 -2 ounces to the wash water. Eliminates odours. Removes stains and odors from clothing, carpets and upholstery.
Hoof Cleaner - Helps retard the feet from collecting dirt and stones. Soak feet to draw out soreness and will kill thrush.
Effective tack and harness cleane. Will not stiffen leather.
Cleans manure hard pack from trailers and barns.
Spray fencing to prevent cribbing and chewing. (Gardens and fruit trees Too!) If you spray feed room and hay barn ground perimeters it will repel rodents, keeping mice and rats from area.
Cleans scum from water bucket
Hog, Dairy, Livestock and Poultry Industries:
May assist in fostering baby animals:
- If possible, place mother and baby in a small pen. Spray both animals and the pen with general mix. Leave confined until well settled.
Use strong mix for cleaning manure and urine stains and odours. Excellent penetrating abilities on hard-packed manure on walks, penning, and feeders. General to strong mix may be used for general barn cleaning.
- Use 4 -5 ounces per gallon of water to clean flooring and stabling above manure pits. Leave 5 minutes to emulsify then rinse with pressure washer. Also helps to break down sludge buildup in manure pits and gutters.
Light mix to clean livestock.
- Use 3 - 5 ounces per gallon of water to clean all stainless steel pipe lines, bulk tanks, and to remove whitewash and fly dirt from pipe lines.
- Discourages pecking among ostriches and poultry. Spray all birds in pen with light to general mix of Orange TKO.
- Eliminates all odours, including skunk spray. Spray the source of the odour directly. If necessary, spray surrounding area to emulsify residual odours.
- Cleans sap from saw blades, vehicles and clothing with general to strong mix.
Orange TKO is all natural, non-corrosive, and leaves no residue. It is safe for use around Family, livestock, pets, and is safe for the environment!